Command Squad and Chapter Emlbem

From left to right: Banner barer; apothecary; company champion, veteran, and veteran.

 This week I've picked up some new models to polish off my company of Salamander successors. I've assembled and painted 70 space marines, a chaplain, and three centurions at this point. That's three tac squads, two assault squads, and two devastator squads. Still have three tac squads to assemble and paint, but I wanted to take a break from that for awhile... So, bring on the command squad! Note that the backpacks aren't on the models yet. This is because Salamander successor veteran Marines wouldn't be salamander-esque enough without a little flair. Dragon scale cloaks!


I also picked up some vehicles. I've had a razorback laying around for awhile now, but grabbed an additional two for good measure. Going to magnetize these so I can easily swap out weapons for different variants. I also have some bits from a predator, so I'll be able to throw those on one of the chassis when I want. And since there were two drop pods at the store at an attractive price of $35 a pop, I picked those up too.



And to wrap things up, I finally have a chapter emblem. Also ordered some testors decal sheets to print this bad boy on, as well as decal material for applying the transfers. Little over 100 Marines I'll have to put these on, but I'll get through it all eventually...


Cheers!

Comments