Fifth Company Midnight Dragons


I am proud to say, I'm making great progress on painting my Marines. Sadly, this is the most I've ever painted completely... All the same, progress.

Had to push through these guys a little faster than planned. Originally I was going to take my time and wrap them up by Wednesday, but my ForgeWorld arrival kept getting pushed earlier and earlier and is now due to show up Monday morning. Bit of a big difference than the original Thursday delivery date I was expecting.

Anyhow, as previously mentioned, my painting process has changed. I'm not all together what I did on my first squad (shown far left) that made them come out so dark. My second squad (center) introduced a Druchi wash, which I didn't like and was discontinued moving forward to my third squad (far right). The last squad is the color scheme I'm most happy with and what I'll be sticking to consistently moving forward. I still have to color the left knee of all my Marines with their company colors, but forgot to pick up the shade of blue I wanted to over the weekend. I also plan on grabbing a white micro pen so I can put squad numbers on them as well, not to mention write the names of the Marines on their bases (yes, I'm getting that fluffy with it).

Till next time.

Comments