Midnight Dragons 5th Company Command Squad... Oh wait

Awhile back I had bought a Command Squad to be the last unit to finish off my 5th Company. Well, looks like that's not a unit in the game anymore... Instead it appears the Champion, Apothecary, and Veterans have all been spun off into their own individual units (for in game purposes). Of course in the fluff, they're still a Command Squad. Anyhow... I painted my Apothecary and Company Champion. Unfortunately the basing material made a right mess of the flames I had painted on the tabard, and I'll have to redo them. Sadface. :(

One thing I did like to make these really stand out, was incorporating the dragon cloaks on the back. Something to make them pop a bit more, and really set them apart from normal rank and file Battle Brothers. White helmets and dragon cloaks will be a standard for my Veteran Marines moving forward. Hopefully this little aesthetic flourish will also show other gamers that no, these are not Emperor's Children. *sigh*

Until next time.

Cheers.

Comments